- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 5,991 all time views
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $206,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $74
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 502 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ In County, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Contract Status \ Other Contract Contingencies, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Water Frontage \ Lake, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,766 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 142328794400390
- Zillow Home ID: 46126918
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $275-390K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32819 home values will rise 6.7% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Orange as a whole. Among 32819 homes, this home is valued 92.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32819, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.7% higher than in Orange, and 279% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32819 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32819 home values.
|5351 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$527K||4||3.5||3,247|
|5367 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$376K||4||2.5||2,074|
|5339 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$402K||3||2||2,324|
|5406 Baybrook Ave Orlando, FL||$355K||5||2||2,772|
|5375 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$418K||4||2.5||2,468|
|5327 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$385K||4||2.5||2,286|
|5405 Pitch Pine Dr Orlando, FL||$364K||4||2||3,081|
|5315 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$420K||3||2||2,574|
|5405 Baybrook Ave Orlando, FL||$288K||4||3||2,375|
|5412 Baybrook Ave Orlando, FL||$246K||3||2||1,583|
|5310 Spring Run Ave Orlando, FL||$386K||4||2.5||2,230|
|5318 Spring Run Ave Orlando, FL||$377K||4||3||2,027|
|5303 Abelia Dr Orlando, FL||$407K||3||2||2,315|
|5417 Pitch Pine Dr Orlando, FL||$303K||4||2||2,335|
|5326 Spring Run Ave Orlando, FL||$234K||3||2||1,746|
|5334 Spring Run Ave Orlando, FL||$251K||3||2||1,822|
|5413 Baybrook Ave Orlando, FL||$214K||3||2||1,474|
|5302 Spring Run Ave Orlando, FL||$367K||4||3||1,894|
|5338 Pitch Pine Dr Orlando, FL||$306K||3||2||1,972|
|5420 Baybrook Ave Orlando, FL||$346K||4||3||3,309|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!