536 E Washington St, Millersburg, IN 465433 beds, 1 bath, 1,399 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.66 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 966 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,399 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1971
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 201235352026000008
- Zillow Home ID: 50621498
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 536 E Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46543 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 44% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.3% greater than in Millersburg, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46543 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Millersburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46543 home values.
- 535 E Lincoln St Millersburg, IN$147K312,297
- 539 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$113K3--1,144
- 545 E Lincoln St Millersburg, IN$77K411,670
- 545 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$130K3--1,426
- 556 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$152K412,146
- 525 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$119K4--1,176
- 557 E Lincoln St Millersburg, IN$115K2--1,251
- 521 E Lincoln St Millersburg, IN$94K311,177
- 551 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$123K311,215
- E Washington Millersburg, IN$60K------
- 512 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$67K211,775
- 517 E Lincoln St Millersburg, IN$91K2--1,050
- 513 E Washington St Millersburg, IN$94K2--1,070
- 122 S Benton St Millersburg, IN$90K311,634
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!