536 Highbury Ln, Geneva, IL 601344 beds, 3 baths, 2,601 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $144
- MLS #: 08638861
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,601 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 1204201050
- Zillow Home ID: 4670640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 536 Highbury Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15% greater than in Geneva, and 711.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 602 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$316K------
- 528 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$323K------
- 606 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$369K52.52,639
- 522 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$346K42.52,500
- 531 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$365K------
- 610 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$325K------
- 518 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$301K------
- 525 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$305K------
- 605 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$361K------
- 519 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$363K------
- 609 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$374K442,754
- 614 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$362K------
- 515 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$365K------
- 613 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$316K------
- 538 West Ln Geneva, IL$407K------
- 604 West Ln Geneva, IL$336K------
- 532 West Ln Geneva, IL$355K------
- 618 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$399K443,900
- 511 Highbury Ln Geneva, IL$366K------
- 524 West Ln Geneva, IL$362K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.