536 Middle Rd, East Greenwich, RI 028183 beds, 3 baths, 3,322 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $325,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Mother-in-Law Suite
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,322 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:053 B:011 L:268 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66051627
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 536 Middle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% greater than in East Greenwich, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 524 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$347K321,692
- 560 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$706K44.54,716
- 538 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$390K42.52,538
- 537 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$327K322,085
- 507 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$317K32.51,358
- 14 Tanglewood Dr East Greenwich, RI$491K42.52,107
- 555 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$539K53.53,569
- 34 Tanglewood Dr East Greenwich, RI$405K42.52,294
- 518 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$267K321,074
- 143 Allen Dr East Greenwich, RI$333K431,775
- 54 Tanglewood Dr East Greenwich, RI$509K42.52,376
- 36 Laurel Hill Rd East Greenwich, RI$381K42.51,980
- 517 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$357K32.52,013
- 123 Allen Dr East Greenwich, RI$276K21.51,040
- 58 Atherton Rd East Greenwich, RI$277K211,339
- 584 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$370K41.52,310
- 42-44 Laurel Hill Ave Burrillville, RI$221K63.52,874
- 46 Laurel Hill Rd East Greenwich, RI$502K43.53,104
- 39 Tanglewood Dr East Greenwich, RI$373K322,056
- 75 Atherton Rd East Greenwich, RI$408K31.52,862
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!