- The Living Room (w/ Hardwood Flooring) flows into the...
- Dining Room (w/ Hardwood Flooring) which opens to the...
- Kitchen (w/ Hardwood Flooring, brand new Range, Microwave, and Dishwasher and a great refrigerator, disposal, unique/gorgeous cabinets) and the...
- Sun Room (breathtaking, unique room newly remodeled w/ Bamboo Flooring and heating/air).
- The Family Room (w/ Laminate Tile Flooring) includes a beautiful gas fireplace with bricks surrounding it and the 1st full bath are 7 steps down from the main floor.
- The 3 bedrooms (w/ Hardwood Flooring) and 2nd full bath are 7 steps up from the main floor.
- A sub-basement (7 steps down from Family Room) can be utilized for storage or even as a gym/recreational room.
- Attached 1-car garage and a driveway that can easily fit 2-4 cars.
- The backyard is gorgeous and huge with a deck, concrete area for patio furniture, a shed, and a beautiful wooden jungle gym.
The house is located:
- 1 mile from Mt. Prospect Metra Station (2 miles from Arlington Hts Station)
- 1/2 a block from the # 9 High School in Illinois (Prospect High School)
- 3 minute drive from the buzzing Randhurst Village Mall
- 5 minute drive from the stunning downtown Arlington Heights
- 10 minute drive from the beautiful downtown Mt. Prospect
- Wooden Jungle Gym (in Backyard)
- Washer/Dryer (in Laundry Room)
School District (GreatSchools Rating):
Windsor Elementary School (9 out of 10)
South Middle School (9/10)
Prospect High School (10/10)
- Lot: 8,842 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $275,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Fireplace, Sun Room, Wooden Jungle Gym
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,447 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 03332150170000
- Zillow Home ID: 3324703
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60004 home values will rise 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Arlington Heights as a whole. Among 60004 homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60004, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.6% lower than in Arlington Heights, and 55.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60004 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Arlington Heights.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60004 home values.
Nearby Schools in Arlington Heights
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!