- Lot: 8,407 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 3,340 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- Appliances \ None, Architectural Style \ Bungalow, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ BreakfastRoom, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Vinyl, Exterior Amenities \ DrivewayAsphalt, Fireplace Description \ LivingRoom, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ AtticAccess, Interior \ Screens Some, Interior \ WoodWorkPainted, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ StreetLights, Lot Information \ TreeMature, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ PorchCovrd, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ MunicipalSewerConnected, Utility Prim Water Source \ MunicipalWaterConnected, Water Heater \ Gas
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1938
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 490611121016000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1252111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indianapolis Metro home values will rise 2.1% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|534 W 52nd St Indianapolis, IN||$268K||4||3||3,021|
|518 W 52nd St Rocky Ripple, IN||$160K||3||--||1,263|
|5218 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$179K||3||1||1,744|
|557 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$181K||3||2||1,924|
|512 W 52nd St Rocky Ripple, IN||$205K||3||2||2,526|
|5224 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||2||1||1,010|
|551 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$168K||2||2||2,172|
|5228 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$160K||3||--||1,152|
|545 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$143K||2||--||960|
|581 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|502 W 52nd St Indianapolis, IN||$230K||3||2||2,942|
|535 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$155K||3||--||1,026|
|5234 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$161K||3||--||1,276|
|5260 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$141K||2||--||856|
|525 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$370K||4||2||3,459|
|5207 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$165K||2||--||1,256|
|5262 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$169K||3||--||1,415|
|5211 Hinesley Ave Indianapolis, IN||$183K||3||2||1,648|
|515 W Westfield Blvd Indianapolis, IN||$202K||2||3||2,182|
|420 W 52nd St Indianapolis, IN||$192K||5||2||1,992|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!