53605 Woodside Dr, Bristol, IN 465072 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.61 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 640 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 264
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 200225403001000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50600985
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53605 Woodside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Bristol, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 53625 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$133K3--1,488
- 53577 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$131K3--2,216
- 53643 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$133K4--1,548
- 53559 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$133K311,484
- 53610 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$116K211,664
- 53663 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$95K321,330
- 53628 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$115K322,170
- 53580 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$110K321,372
- 53604 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$127K211,568
- 53646 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$110K321,312
- 53545 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$114K221,432
- 53566 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$110K3--1,080
- 53574 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$96K42.52,008
- 53681 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$127K311,148
- 53648 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$132K3--1,218
- 53664 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$109K321,188
- 22291 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$170K41.52,731
- 53554 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$108K3--912
- 53672 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$134K41.51,488
- Woodside Dr Bristol, IN--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!