5361 Mill St, Orient, OH 431463 beds, 2 baths, 1,608 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $118,900
- Price/sqft: $74
- Partial basement
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,608 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: L29-0-006-00-004-00
- Zillow Home ID: 86590297
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5361 Mill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 61.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 151.5% greater than in Columbus Metro, and 286.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43146 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Columbus Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43146 home values.
- 5353 Mill St Orient, OH$111K311,944
- 5373 Mill St OH$117K322,084
- 5374 Mill St Orient, OH$117K321,664
- 7928 Mound St Orient, OH$119K311,587
- 7915 Mound St Orient, OH$106K311,501
- 7914 Mound St Orient, OH$117K211,516
- 7921 Mound St Orient, OH$102K211,384
- 5358 Mill St Orient, OH$109K31.51,218
- 5366 Mill St Orient, OH$83K411,194
- 7923 High St OH$107K211,492
- 5350 Mill St Orient, OH$119K21.51,856
- 7931 High St Orient, OH$89K211,322
- 5386 Mill St Orient, OH$118K421,724
- 7945 High St OH$135K432,448
- 7945 High St Orient, OH$169K422,448
- 7937 High St Orient, OH$92K311,272
- 5391 Mill St Orient, OH$110K221,080
- 7885 Mound St Orient, OH$123K42.52,062
- 7898 High St Orient, OH$170K31.51,842
- Mound St Orient, OH$119K311,587
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!