- Lot: 3,764 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Bedroom \ 2 Master Bdrms, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bedroom Split, Approx SqFt Range \ 000, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 801 - 2, Building Style \ String, Complex Features \ Community Pool, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling System: Programmable Thmstat, Cooling System: Refrigeration, Deposit Breakdown: Pets \ Call, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Patio Home, Exterior Features \ BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Gazebo/Ramada, Exterior Features \ Pvt Yrd(s)/Crtyrd(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace, Fireplace \ Fireplace Living Rm, Heating system: Electric Heat, Kitchen Features \ Cook Top Elec, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Wall Oven(s), Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Lease Information \ 12 Month Minimum, Lease Information \ No Smoking Allowed, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bathroom \ Full Bth Master Bdrm, Master Bedroom \ Downstairs, Master Bedroom \ Split, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Rent Payable \ Owner, Rental Info: Furnished \ Unfurnished, Rental Info: HOA Y/N \ Y, Roofing \ All Tile, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ Y, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa - Private \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Technology \ Pre-Wire Sat Dish, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Garbage disposal
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 16454066
- Zillow Home ID: 7809155
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Camelback East home values will rise 3% next year, compared to a 3.6% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among Camelback East homes, this home is valued 25.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Camelback East, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.4% lower than in Phoenix, and 86.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Camelback East home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Camelback East home values.
|5366 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$338K||3||2||2,304|
|5362 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$333K||--||3.5||2,294|
|5372 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$285K||--||2.5||1,771|
|5368 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$221K||--||2.5||1,198|
|5360 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$345K||--||3||2,483|
|5374 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$334K||3||3||2,294|
|5370 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$321K||2||2||1,886|
|5304 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$322K||--||2.5||2,129|
|5306 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$343K||--||3.5||2,445|
|5302 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$350K||--||3.5||2,504|
|5308 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$376K||4||3||2,998|
|5400 N 20th St # 5 Phoenix, AZ||$335K||--||--||--|
|5342 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$221K||2||2||1,643|
|5356 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$333K||--||3||2,270|
|5340 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$221K||3||2||1,642|
|5312 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$343K||--||3||2,435|
|1901 E Missouri Ave APT 121 Phoenix, AZ||--||2||2||1,283|
|1901 E Missouri Ave APT 221 Phoenix, AZ||$159K||--||1||1,265|
|5354 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$306K||--||3.5||2,130|
|5338 N 20th St Phoenix, AZ||$223K||2||2||1,643|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!