5364 Silver Knoll Ct, San Jose, CA 95138
Sold on 2/15/13: $697,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,154 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1995
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $697,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Trash compactor
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow389
- Elementary SchoolSilver Oak Elementary
- Garage Size446
- High SchoolSilver Creek High
- Last Remodel Year1995
- Middle SchoolChaboya Middle
- Neighborhood NameEvergreen (3)
- Parcel #68024034
- Roof TypeTile
- Room Count8
- School DistrictEvergreen Elementary
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID19812298
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$717,961||$646K – $797K||+$8,855||$333||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,054/mo||$1K – $3.8K/mo||-$15||$1.42||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Evergreen home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for San Jose as a whole. Among Evergreen homes, this home is valued 1.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Evergreen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% less than in San Jose, and 73.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Evergreen home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Evergreen home values.
Neighborhood for 5364 Silver Knoll Court
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005