- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 2,073 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $680,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $563
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 456 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Family Room \ No Family Room, Fencing \ Fenced Back, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Zero Lot Line, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 69003031
- Zillow Home ID: 19825045
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $520-639K.
Market guideZillow predicts Blossom Valley home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Blossom Valley homes, this home is valued 12.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 44.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% higher than in San Jose, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
|5371 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$575K||3||2||1,399|
|5357 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$586K||4||2||1,399|
|5379 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$560K||2||2||1,207|
|5279 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$579K||4||2||1,399|
|5349 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$545K||2||1||983|
|5275 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$567K||2||2||1,207|
|5283 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$589K||3||2||1,399|
|5287 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$1.31M||3||2||5,662|
|5271 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$586K||4||2||1,399|
|5385 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$587K||4||2||1,399|
|5291 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$543K||2||1||983|
|5364 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$613K||3||2||1,501|
|5267 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$571K||3||2||1,207|
|5370 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$580K||4||2||1,399|
|5345 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$621K||4||2||1,399|
|5295 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$600K||3||2||1,207|
|5391 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$565K||2||2||1,207|
|5380 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$574K||2||2||1,288|
|5265 Garrison Cir San Jose, CA||$590K||3||2||1,399|
|5341 Federation Ct San Jose, CA||$608K||3||2||1,207|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!