- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5366 Percheron St, Las Vegas, NV 891193 beds, 2 baths, 1,786 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $105,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,786 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 16226710253
- Zillow Home ID: 7102649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5366 Percheron Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Paradise, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% less than in Las Vegas, and 131.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Paradise home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Paradise home values.
- 5378 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$130K321,644
- 5354 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$181K322,561
- 5365 Clydesdale St Las Vegas, NV$130K421,396
- 5353 Clydesdale St Las Vegas, NV$180K42.52,579
- 5377 Clydesdale St Las Vegas, NV$135K321,534
- 5390 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$138K421,393
- 5389 Clydesdale St Las Vegas, NV$176K432,426
- 5365 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$141K421,393
- 5377 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$136K421,393
- 5402 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$105K22959
- 5353 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$153K421,946
- 2268 Whippletree Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K321,224
- 2286 Whippletree Ave Las Vegas, NV$127K421,827
- 5389 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$128K321,224
- 5401 Clydesdale St Las Vegas, NV$154K421,852
- 2250 Whippletree Ave Las Vegas, NV$105K22959
- 2308 Whippletree Ave Las Vegas, NV$106K421,800
- 5401 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$125K421,393
- 5414 Percheron St Las Vegas, NV$148K421,867
- 2232 Whippletree Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K321,224
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.