5368 27th St NW, Washington, DC 200156 beds, 7 baths, 9,546 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 166 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $3,000,000
- Price/sqft: $356
- MLS #: DC8410438
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,546 sqft
- Parcel #: 2292 0830
- Zillow Home ID: 58755038
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5368 27th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chevy Chase, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.5% less than in Washington, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 5366 27th St NW Washington, DC$2.13M662,716
- 2706 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$856K321,758
- 2712 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$883K42.51,741
- 5370 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.4M53.53,634
- 2714 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$898K332,139
- 5364 27th St NW Washington, DC$2.44M65.53,664
- 2782 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$832K431,853
- 5371 28th St NW Washington, DC$816K32.51,650
- 5367 28th St NW Washington, DC$854K321,911
- 5365 28th St NW Washington, DC$859K331,794
- 5362 27th St NW Washington, DC$2.09M553,664
- 5351 28th St NW Washington, DC$862K32.51,648
- 2784 Military Rd NW Washington, DC$855K32.51,918
- 5347 28th St NW Washington, DC$867K32.51,958
- 5345 28th St NW Washington, DC$901K332,079
- 5341 28th St NW Washington, DC$890K33.51,754
- 5337 28th St NW Washington, DC$851K32.51,620
- 5376 28th St NW Washington, DC$916K422,433
- 5320 27th St NW Washington, DC$6.03M57.59,470
- 5366 28th St NW Washington, DC$1.15M542,248
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!