- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
53681 Woodside Dr, Bristol, IN 465073 beds, 1 bath, 1,148 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,148 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Lot depth: 263
- Lot width: 102
- Parcel #: 200225403005000026
- Zillow Home ID: 50600989
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 53681 Woodside Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46507 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 41.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% greater than in Bristol, and 31.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46507 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46507 home values.
- 53663 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$107K321,330
- 53697 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$109K311,104
- 53643 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$133K4--1,548
- 53707 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$116K3--1,336
- 53672 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$131K41.51,488
- 22296 Farmwood Dr Bristol, IN$132K3--2,100
- 53688 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$111K311,188
- 53625 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$135K3--1,488
- 53664 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$114K321,188
- 53646 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$110K321,312
- 22286 Farmwood Dr Bristol, IN$118K3--1,512
- 22267 Farmwood Dr Bristol, IN$120K3--1,092
- 53706 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$128K311,488
- 53648 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$132K3--1,218
- 53605 Woodside Dr Bristol, IN$136K22.51,296
- 53628 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$117K322,170
- 22268 Farmwood Dr Bristol, IN$124K321,344
- 22390 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$108K3--936
- 53610 Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$115K211,664
- Stanford Dr Bristol, IN$131K41.51,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.