This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 1974
- 45 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $450
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1,250
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 600 sqft
- Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Furnished \ Partial, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating system: Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Limited Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Lease(ER), Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Rent Includes \ Pool/Spa, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Subclass \ Townhouse for Rent, View Type: Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1974
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 250
- Parcel #: 12041019
- Zillow Home ID: 19495855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.85-1.98M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts University South home values will increase 5.2% next year, compared to a 6% increase for Palo Alto as a whole. Among University South homes, this home is 17% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In University South, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.8% higher than in Palo Alto, and 19.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent University South home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Palo Alto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University South home values.
|539 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$917K||2||2.5||1,038|
|535 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.05M||3||2.5||1,183|
|533 Channing Ave # 17 Palo Alto, CA||$1.05M||3||2.5||1,183|
|517 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.06M||3||2.5||1,183|
|515 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.01M||3||2.5||1,183|
|519 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$929K||2||2.5||1,038|
|541 Channing Ave # 21 Palo Alto, CA||$917K||2||2.5||1,038|
|513 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.06M||3||2.5||1,183|
|531 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$925K||2||2.1||1,038|
|543 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.04M||3||2.5||1,183|
|511 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$882K||2||2.5||1,038|
|545 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.06M||3||2.5||1,183|
|547 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$927K||2||2.5||1,038|
|509 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.13M||2||2.5||1,038|
|529 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$952K||2||2.5||1,038|
|507 Channing Ave # 9 Palo Alto, CA||$1.07M||3||2.5||1,183|
|507 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.09M||3||2.5||--|
|527 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||$1.08M||3||2.5||1,183|
|572 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||--||1||1||--|
|580 Channing Ave Palo Alto, CA||--||1||1||--|
Nearby Schools in Palo Alto
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!