A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 575 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $124,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $129
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Stove Top, Appliances Included \ Wall Oven, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Exterior Feature \ Fence, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Car Port, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 271000537
- Zillow Home ID: 57744482
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $96-155K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06040 home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 0.8% rise for Manchester as a whole. Among 06040 homes, this home is valued 27.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.3% higher than in Manchester, and 106.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06040 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06040 home values.
|571 Hartford Rd APT 11 Manchester, CT||$102K||2||1.5||952|
|571 Hartford Rd APT 2 Manchester, CT||$102K||2||1.5||952|
|531 Hartford Rd Manchester, CT||$182K||4||--||2,040|
|543 Hartford Rd Manchester, CT||$121K||3||1.5||960|
|97 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$113K||3||1.5||850|
|89 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$118K||3||1||938|
|65 Bunce Dr Manchester, CT||$143K||3||1||1,080|
|101 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$181K||6||2||2,106|
|82 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$141K||4||2||1,584|
|83 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$172K||6||2||1,700|
|72 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$119K||3||1||1,012|
|517 Hartford Rd Manchester, CT||$199K||4||1.5||2,073|
|90 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$176K||4||2||1,600|
|21 Hathaway Ln Manchester, CT||$122K||2||2||1,081|
|96 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$111K||3||1||850|
|92 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$120K||2||1||800|
|583 Hartford Rd APT 11 Manchester, CT||$76K||2||1.5||952|
|66 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$122K||2||2||1,081|
|81 Seaman Cir Manchester, CT||$145K||3||1||1,138|
|22 Hathaway Ln Manchester, CT||$149K||3||2||1,441|
Nearby Schools in Manchester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!