- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
537 Osprey Dr, Redwood City, CA 940654 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,287 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $910,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 470 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 095410410
- Zillow Home ID: 15618594
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 537 Osprey Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.3% greater than in Redwood City, and 76.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94065 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 537 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.07M42.51,860
- 533 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.02M32.51,630
- 541 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.08M32.51,550
- 544 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.1M32.51,630
- 540 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.11M331,860
- 548 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.08M42.51,860
- 529 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.11M42.51,860
- 530 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.08M32.51,550
- 545 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.1M32.51,630
- 534 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.13M32.51,630
- 536 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.1M32.51,630
- 526 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.13M42.51,860
- 538 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.14M42.51,860
- 552 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$986K32.51,550
- 525 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.18M32.51,550
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.