5370 Haverhill Dr, Dublin, OH 430174 beds, 3 baths, 3,046 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
First floor master bedroom features vaulted ceilings and master bathroom with skylights, double vanity, ceramic tile floors, soaking tub and separate shower. Plenty of ?his? and ?her? closet space with walk-in closet and two additional closets. Private first-floor office featuring oak plantation blinds and window seat accessed by French doors off hallway. Separate dining room with bay windows facing beautifully landscaped front yard. First-floor laundry and half bath off hallway. Upstairs features three large private bedrooms and full bath. Fully finished downstairs with full bar including sink, fridge and microwave as well as expansive built-in wine rack. Built-in entertainment media center, half bath and plenty of room for pool table, workout equipment, and/or second home office make the lower level ideal for a variety of uses.
Large back deck features built-in four-person Jacuzzi with lit waterfall that changes colors. Overlooks expansive backyard perfect for Thanksgiving family football games, volleyball or soccer. Adjacent to bike path leading to nearby nature preserve and connecting to 88 miles of bikeways throughout Dublin. Great curb appeal with professional landscaping. Cedar and brick sided home with two-car garage.
Walking distance to top-rated Bailey Elementary -- one of Ohio's best elementary schools. All three Dublin High Schools have been rated in the top 1500 high schools nationwide! Family-oriented community with plenty of social opportunities for couples and families.
- Lot: 0.85 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $310,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Largest lot in Brandon - First floor master!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,046 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 273003789
- Zillow Home ID: 34065445
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5370 Haverhill Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% greater than in Dublin, and 41.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dublin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43017 home values.
- 5378 Haverhill Dr Dublin, OH$330K432,671
- 7683 Brandonway Dr Dublin, OH$285K432,178
- 7689 Brandonway Dr Dublin, OH$318K42.52,287
- 5502 Heatherwood Ct Dublin, OH$728K454,677
- 7675 Brandonway Dr Dublin, OH$297K322,346
- 5386 Haverhill Dr Dublin, OH$333K432,596
- 7755 Bartles Ave # 4 Dublin, OH$203K32.51,944
- 7779 Bartles Ave Dublin, OH$172K32.51,944
- 7763 Bartles Ave Dublin, OH$184K22.51,717
- 7695 Brandonway Dr Dublin, OH$329K32.52,555
- 5377 Haverhill Dr Dublin, OH$343K432,587
- 7771 Bartles Ave Dublin, OH$198K232,103
- 7771 Bartles Ave # 2 Dublin, OH$173K231,717
- 5503 Heatherwood Ct Dublin, OH$422K43.53,600
- 7811 Bartles Ave Dublin, OH$167K231,917
- 7803 Bartles Ave Dublin, OH$125K33.5--
- 7787 Bartles Ave # 5 Dublin, OH$190K22.51,717
- 7760 Bartles Ave # 64 Dublin, OH$191K231,717
- 7795 Bartles Ave # 6 Dublin, OH$202K33.51,818
- 7669 Brandonway Dr Dublin, OH$306K432,484
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.