5375 Lexington Ave, Jacksonville, FL 322103 beds, 1 bath, 923 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $26,100
- Price/sqft: $28
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 923 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 0685650000
- Zillow Home ID: 44474937
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5375 Lexington Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hillcrest, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% higher than in Jacksonville, and 322.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hillcrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hillcrest home values.
- 5367 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$44K211,016
- 5376 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$56K211,255
- 5368 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$52K311,180
- 5359 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$48K211,160
- 5360 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$40K31865
- 5351 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$53K311,078
- 5352 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$33K21820
- 5343 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$64K211,138
- 5344 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$57K311,365
- 1889 Lake Shore Blvd Jacksonville, FL$67K211,020
- 1914 Lake Shore Blvd Jacksonville, FL$139K321,308
- 5335 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$46K21999
- 5345 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$84K211,400
- 5336 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$61K311,092
- 5334 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$76K21936
- 1900 Lake Shore Blvd Jacksonville, FL$227K322,008
- 5327 Lexington Ave Jacksonville, FL$50K31998
- 5328 Shirley Ave Jacksonville, FL$59K311,133
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.