538 Lanfair Rd, Melrose Park, PA 190274 beds, 3 baths, 2,010 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 360 sqft
- HomePath Renovation Financing
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,010 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot width: 131
- Parcel #: 310016600001
- Zillow Home ID: 9914109
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 538 Lanfair Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19027 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.7% lower than in Cheltenham, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19027 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cheltenham.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19027 home values.
- Overhill Rd Melrose Park, PA$180K31.51,780
- Dewey Rd Elkins Park, PA--------
- 7406 Overhill Rd Melrose Park, PA$214K321,840
- 126 Dewey Rd Cheltenham, PA$172K411,830
- 7410 Overhill Rd Elkins Park, PA$215K42.52,072
- 528 Lanfair Rd Melrose Park, PA$258K431,817
- 129 Cheltenham Ave Cheltenham, PA$196K421,650
- 7414 Overhill Rd Elkins Park, PA$205K311,507
- 7409 Overhill Rd Melrose Park, PA$181K31.51,910
- 124 Dewey Rd Cheltenham, PA$202K321,557
- 7403 New Second St Melrose Park, PA$230K42.52,378
- 7407 New Second St Melrose Park, PA$205K321,805
- 127 Dewey Rd Cheltenham, PA$283K42.52,672
- 127 Cheltenham Ave Cheltenham, PA$240K421,970
- 7411 New Second St Melrose Park, PA$192K321,692
- 7418 Overhill Rd Melrose Park, PA$206K321,857
- 7415 New Second St Melrose Park, PA$180K311,668
- 7413 Overhill Rd Melrose Park, PA$180K31.51,780
- 122 Dewey Rd Cheltenham, PA$230K41.51,574
- 7419 New Second St Melrose Park, PA$182K312,180
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.