- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,830,100
- Last sale price/sqft: $584
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 365 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Features \ 1 Car Garage, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 11-20 Years Old, Features \ Area Climbing, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Horse Riding/Stables, Features \ Artist Studio, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Balcony / Lanai, Features \ Beam -Ceilings, Features \ Biking, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Boating, Features \ Built-in Vacuum, Features \ Butlers Pantry, Features \ Cable, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Center Island, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ County Street, Features \ Cycling, Features \ Deck, Features \ Designer Kitchen, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Eat-in Kitchen, Features \ eGallery Listing, Features \ Energy-saving Features, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Fireplace, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Garage Door, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gardens, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Gourmet Kitchen, Features \ Granite Countertops, Features \ Green Living, Features \ Guest House, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ High Tech Cabling, Features \ Hot Tub, Features \ In-law Suite, Features \ Intercom System, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Level, Features \ Microwave, Features \ None, Features \ Out Building, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ QC Approved Listing, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Scenic, Features \ Security System, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ Stall Shower and Tub, Features \ Stereo System, Features \ Stone, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Suburban, Features \ Thermal Windows / Doors, Features \ Tile, Features \ Track lighting, Features \ Trash Compactor, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Underground Lawn Sprinkler, Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Washer, Features \ Wet Bar, Features \ Wood Fence, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,134 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 04910169
- Zillow Home ID: 54641585
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.62-2.73M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94941 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.3% increase for Mill Valley as a whole. Among 94941 homes, this home is valued 107.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Mill Valley, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94941 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mill Valley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
|536 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.53M||4||3.01||2,256|
|608 Wanda Ln Mill Valley, CA||$1.63M||3||2||2,210|
|534 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.89M||5||3.5||3,720|
|537 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,886|
|610 Wanda Ln Mill Valley, CA||$1.41M||3||2||2,101|
|726 Marin Dr Mill Valley, CA||$1.39M||3||2||2,448|
|541 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.81M||3||3.5||3,028|
|532 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.33M||3||2||2,082|
|604 Wanda Ln Mill Valley, CA||$2.11M||4||3||3,225|
|546 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.22M||4||4||3,136|
|544 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.34M||4||2||1,791|
|545 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.37M||5||2||2,416|
|609 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$2.32M||5||3.5||3,333|
|528 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.27M||4||2||2,004|
|724 Marin Dr Mill Valley, CA||$1.52M||5||3||2,604|
|547 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.41M||Studio||--||1,838|
|543 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.66M||5||2||2,971|
|545 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.53M||4||3||2,512|
|548 Marin Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.75M||2||2||3,068|
|607 Northern Ave Mill Valley, CA||$1.73M||4||3||2,837|
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Tamalpais High (assigned)9-121.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!