538 N Detroit St, Los Angeles, CA 900363 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
This is a very trendy neighborhood that's easy to walk to numerous restaurants, stores and theaters.
- Lot: 6,424 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 1997 for $355,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5525021020
- Zillow Home ID: 20784580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 538 N Detroit Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mid City West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% lower than in Los Angeles, and 53.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Mid City West home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mid City West home values.
- 542 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.26M332,070
- 534 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$2.19M754,077
- 546 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.22M322,213
- 528 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.14M322,079
- 524 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.16M321,577
- 529 N La Brea Ave Los Angeles, CA------17,710
- 520 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.05M331,768
- 602 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.19M332,129
- 547 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$985K211,344
- 516 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.52M632,517
- 539 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.34M322,111
- 543 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.12M221,402
- 535 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$950K321,896
- 529 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.6M432,633
- 606 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.15M422,032
- 512 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.26M432,036
- 525 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$929K211,028
- 603 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.15M331,968
- 7160 Clinton St Los Angeles, CA$967K311,489
- 521 N Detroit St Los Angeles, CA$1.12M221,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!