- Built in 1979
- HOA Fee: $157
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $422
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Electric, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Clay, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 7
- Floor size: 1,232 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 54
- Lot width: 14
- Parcel #: 30544004
- Zillow Home ID: 19610430
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $430-577K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95008 home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Campbell as a whole. Among 95008 homes, this home is valued 45.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 27.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95008, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Campbell, and 12.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95008 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Campbell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95008 home values.
|540 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$500K||2||1.5||1,232|
|536 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$497K||2||1.5||1,232|
|534 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$495K||2||1.5||1,232|
|542 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$499K||2||1.5||1,232|
|544 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$496K||2||1.5||1,232|
|49 Dot Ave UNIT A Campbell, CA||$568K||2||2||1,442|
|49 Dot Ave UNIT B Campbell, CA||$568K||2||2||1,442|
|49 Dot Ave UNIT C Campbell, CA||$543K||2||2||1,442|
|49 Dot Ave UNIT D Campbell, CA||$543K||2||2||1,442|
|532 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$837K||3||2.5||1,889|
|47 Dot Ave UNIT C Campbell, CA||$564K||2||2||1,442|
|47 Dot Ave APT D Campbell, CA||$561K||2||2||1,442|
|47 Dot Ave APT A Campbell, CA||$559K||2||2||1,442|
|47 Dot Ave APT B Campbell, CA||$558K||2||2||1,442|
|55 Dot Ave Campbell, CA||$501K||1||1||1,448|
|57 Dot Ave Campbell, CA||$563K||3||2.5||1,448|
|59 Dot Ave Campbell, CA||$482K||2||1.5||1,060|
|53 Dot Ave Campbell, CA||$530K||3||2.5||1,448|
|569 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$541K||2||2.5||1,327|
|567 W Campbell Ave Campbell, CA||$529K||2||2.5||1,281|
Nearby Schools in Campbell
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!