- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
539 E 101st St, Cleveland, OH 441083 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2002 for $92,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Lot depth: 83
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 10808062
- Zillow Home ID: 33387185
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 539 E 101st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glenville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 107.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% higher than in Cleveland, and 477.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glenville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glenville home values.
- 535 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$35K311,296
- 543 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$51K31.51,053
- 10108 Elk Ave Cleveland, OH$41K211,034
- 545 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$69K622,268
- Elk Ave Cleveland, OH--------
- 549 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$75K41.51,730
- 553 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$45K31.51,262
- 542 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$37K311,304
- 10105 Elk Ave Cleveland, OH$50K421,440
- 10021 Elk Ave Cleveland, OH$44K211,491
- 546 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$37K311,392
- 10109 Elk Ave Cleveland, OH$81K31.51,447
- 542 E 102nd St Cleveland, OH$40K211,234
- 544 E 102nd St Cleveland, OH$40K31.51,438
- 536 E 102nd St Cleveland, OH$54K521,896
- 557 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$43K311,136
- 548 E 102nd St Cleveland, OH$42K421,674
- 10113 Elk Ave Cleveland, OH$51K31.51,303
- 550 E 101st St Cleveland, OH$42K311,656
- 10017 Elk Ave Cleveland, OH$66K411,325
Nearby Schools in Cleveland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.