539 Indiana St, Vallejo, CA 945903 beds, 2 baths, 1,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,900 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: May 2010 for $67,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- View: Territorial
- Short sale, all offers subject to lender approval, managed by professional firm
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,302 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0056044060
- Zillow Home ID: 82966252
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 539 Indiana Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94590 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 63.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.9% higher than in Vallejo, and 126.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94590 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94590 home values.
- 531 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$184K111,094
- 2625 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA$304K------
- 2631 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA$300K------
- 2621 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA$256K21--
- 2621 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA$213K----1,744
- 527 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$202K311,294
- 536 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$231K321,581
- 530 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$236K321,905
- 521 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$172K211,404
- 528 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$139K11676
- 514 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$277K222,293
- 515 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$176K211,200
- 2624 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA$259K------
- 510 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$212K211,424
- 444 Tennessee St Vallejo, CA$271K------
- 2717 Sonoma Blvd Vallejo, CA$315KStudio--2,196
- 509 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$191K211,690
- 237 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$145K11737
- 506 Indiana St Vallejo, CA$134K11612
- 233 Illinois St Vallejo, CA$188K311,325
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.