- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
539 Warwick Rd, Winchester, NH 034703 beds, 1 bath, 1,224 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 23.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1820
- Heating: Forced air
- Roof type: Metal
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 1,224 sqft
- Parcel #: WNCH M:00002 B:000055 L:000004
- Zillow Home ID: 86737673
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 539 Warwick Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03470 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 25.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% lower than in Town of Winchester, and 28.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03470 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Winchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 540 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$374K334,478
- 560 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$104K221,685
- 499 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$204K423,643
- 563 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$97K21841
- 568 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$105K31.51,630
- 489 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$210K322,208
- 576 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$126K321,681
- 479 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$139K321,443
- 579 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$207K121,960
- 469 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$114K331,423
- 588 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$93K321,457
- 459 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$95K321,474
- 599 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$197K322,584
- 451 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$155K321,816
- 633 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$149K321,496
- 439 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$71K11590
- 619 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$145K321,553
- 627 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH--------
- 633 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH--321,496
- 645 Warwick Rd Winchester, NH$90K211,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292