54-56 Central Sq UNIT 2, Lynn, MA 019011 bed, 1 bath, 540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Other
- Parking: None
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $159,900
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- w/d included in basement.
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 4.0
- Floor size: 540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: M:068 B:626 L:002 S:003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 68201486
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lynn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 195.5% greater than in Boston Metro, and 3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lynn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lynn home values.
- 54 Central Sq APT 2B Lynn, MA$121K11540
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 4 Lynn, MA$200K221,220
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 5 Lynn, MA$126K11542
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 6 Lynn, MA$131K11608
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 3 Lynn, MA$126K11606
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 7 Lynn, MA$218K221,306
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 8 Lynn, MA$200K221,268
- 54-56 Central Sq UNIT 1 Lynn, MA$193K221,216
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 101 Lynn, MA$201K111,106
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 505 Lynn, MA$163K21961
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 501 Lynn, MA$218K211,472
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 401 Lynn, MA$205K211,472
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 106 Lynn, MA$180K211,495
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 503 Lynn, MA$157K11836
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 504 Lynn, MA$175K21964
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 202 Lynn, MA$162K111,117
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 304 Lynn, MA$148K21963
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 301 Lynn, MA$194K211,472
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 102 Lynn, MA$158K211,199
- 13-17 Willow St UNIT 305 Lynn, MA$154K21945
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292