54 Church St, Dublin, NH 034443 beds, 2 baths, 3,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 846 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Other, Radiant
- Price/sqft: $132
- MLS #: 4361789
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: 6 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,600 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: DUBL M:00006 B:000034 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86741531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Church Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03444, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 293.6% higher than in Cheshire, and 169.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03444 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cheshire.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 42 Church St Dublin, NH$193K422,166
- 71 Church St Dublin, NH--------
- 23 Church St Dublin, NH$162K311,642
- 22 Church St Dublin, NH$207K322,405
- 14 Church St Dublin, NH$283K333,045
- 1123 Main St Dublin, NH$196K544,589
- 1127 Main St Dublin, NH$256K42.54,300
- 1127 Main St Dublin, NH$260K444,300
- 1132 Main St Dublin, NH$302K543,085
- 1133 Main St Dublin, NH$192K312,928
- 1110 Main St Dublin, NH$247K552,853
- 1102 Main St Dublin, NH$195K311,433
- 1143 Main St Dublin, NH$228K332,566
- 1146 Main St Dublin, NH$356K755,223
- 1098 Main St Dublin, NH$175K332,230
- 1157 Main St Dublin, NH$449K32.53,448
- 1082 Main St Dublin, NH$300K333,443
- 1161 Main St Dublin, NH$248K323,047
- 1166 Main St Dublin, NH$194K422,639
- 1169 Main St Dublin, NH$245K322,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.