- Built in 2004
- Views: 856 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $202,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $112
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Desc \ Walkin Closet, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Yes, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement Finished Info \ Unfinished, Condo Type \ End Unit, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Deck, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage Type \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Kitchen Description \ Island, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Info \ Upper Level, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Mechanical Equipment \ Automatic Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room Description \ Loft, Parking Type \ Assigned, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Duplex, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 34
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Parcel #: 048 0109-23
- Zillow Home ID: 62544855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $132-308K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06480 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.3% increase for Town of Portland as a whole. Among 06480 homes, this home is valued 5.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.7% greater than in Town of Portland, and 51.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06480 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06480 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!