- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
54 Ferncliff Ave, North Providence, RI 029113 beds, 1 bath, 1,684 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,274 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,684 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:15 L:355
- Zillow Home ID: 66104456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Ferncliff Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02911, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.4% greater than in North Providence, and 7.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02911 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02911 home values.
- 59 Ferncliff Ave North Providence, RI$173KStudio--1,963
- 29 Halsey St North Providence, RI$172K221,577
- 50 Ferncliff Ave North Providence, RI$224K321,485
- Lincoln St North Providence, RI$232K------
- 39 Byron St North Providence, RI$169K------
- 63 Ferncliff Ave North Providence, RI$159K311,162
- 44 Ferncliff Ave North Providence, RI$156K311,715
- 43 Ferncliff Ave North Providence, RI$119K311,170
- 96 East Ave North Providence, RI$156K622,350
- 28 Halsey St North Providence, RI$176K321,171
- 31 Byron St North Providence, RI$161K522,052
- 41 Byron St North Providence, RI$181K41.51,624
- 47 Byron St North Providence, RI$176K421,536
- 49 Byron St North Providence, RI$145K321,771
- 37 Byron St North Providence, RI$207K------
- 45 Byron St North Providence, RI$130K421,684
- 70 Lincoln St North Providence, RI$153K521,988
- 95 East Ave North Providence, RI$296K844,032
- 91 East Ave North Providence, RI$109KStudio21,287
- 99 East Ave North Providence, RI$144K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!