- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Views: 3,808 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: On street
- View: City
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Crawl Space, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ None, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ No Hot Water, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:509 B:230 L:14
- Zillow Home ID: 57933011
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $99-150K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 28.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$115K||3||1||1,024|
|58 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$195K||5||3||3,288|
|64 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$201K||7||3||2,870|
|51 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$136K||2||1.5||1,508|
|57 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$149K||6||2||2,546|
|61 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$140K||5||3||1,920|
|67 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$135K||3||2||2,086|
|74 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$128K||4||2||1,769|
|71 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$124K||3||1||1,613|
|78 Kensington Hts # 1 Meriden, CT||$171K||--||--||--|
|78 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$187K||9||3||3,425|
|77 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$132K||6||2||2,021|
|82 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$142K||3||2||2,332|
|86 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$173K||3||--||2,802|
|83 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$137K||5||2.5||1,733|
|Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$137K||5||2.5||1,733|
|87 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$125K||4||2||1,842|
|91 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$143K||5||1.5||2,456|
|95 Kensington Hts Meriden, CT||$188K||6||3||3,009|
|106 Kensington Ave Meriden, CT||$123K||3||2||1,910|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact Premier Agent
Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!