- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
54 Landing St, Rochester, NY 146233 beds, 1 bath, 1,092 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Built in 1935
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2012 for $77,500
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 348 sqft
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,092 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Lot depth: 300
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 2632001601400002053000
- Zillow Home ID: 30958224
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Landing Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 14623 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Henrietta, and 82.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14623 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Henrietta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14623 home values.
- 48 Landing St Rochester, NY$104K421,494
- 102 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$229K32.51,900
- 98 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$234K42.52,094
- 106 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$246K42.52,007
- 94 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$251K321,746
- 36 Landing St Rochester, NY$96K311,284
- Landing St Rochester, NY$94K311,383
- 31 Wellington Dr Rochester, NY$85K211,308
- 110 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$176K432,004
- 152 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$241K32.52,229
- 24 Wellington Dr Rochester, NY$116K41.51,536
- 28 Landing St Rochester, NY$105K311,370
- 90 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$197K431,948
- Landing St Rochester, NY$96K311,284
- 103 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$193K42.52,004
- 99 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$215K42.52,002
- 95 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$209K32.51,538
- 107 Cape Henry Trl West Henrietta, NY$199K32.51,934
- 37 Wellington Dr Rochester, NY$106K111,560
- 32 Wellington Dr Rochester, NY$121K321,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.