- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,653 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $290
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Disposal, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Varies per Unit, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Varies Per Unit, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Bathroom With Tub & Shower, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Cable TV Available, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Tile Floor, IFE_DSCRP_3 \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Other (See Remarks), RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Office/Den, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Other (See Remarks), RNT_DSCRP_1 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ Water, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ Water, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:C0 B:03 L:000148
- Zillow Home ID: 56464739
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $280-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02149 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Everett as a whole. Among 02149 homes, this home is valued 24.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 43.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02149, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.4% higher than in Everett, and 32.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02149 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02149 home values.
|56 Liberty St Everett, MA||$464K||8||2||2,624|
|57 Liberty St Everett, MA||$490K||6||4.5||2,919|
|51 Liberty St Everett, MA||$425K||5||2||2,243|
|47 Liberty St Everett, MA||$397K||4||2||2,148|
|43 Liberty St Everett, MA||$398K||5||3.5||1,902|
|46 Liberty St Everett, MA||$476K||4||3||3,258|
|39 Liberty St Everett, MA||$459K||6||2||2,866|
|Liberty St Everett, MA||$459K||6||2||2,866|
|25 Devens St Everett, MA||$323K||2||2||1,554|
|60 Liberty St Everett, MA||$390K||--||--||--|
|29 Devens St Everett, MA||$285K||3||1||1,122|
|42 Liberty St Everett, MA||$336K||3||2||1,612|
|9 Union Ave Everett, MA||$483K||6||2.5||2,700|
|21 Devens St Everett, MA||$422K||6||2||2,560|
|Linden St Everett, MA||--||--||--||--|
|66 Liberty St Everett, MA||$331K||6||1||1,814|
|117 Linden St UNIT 117 Everett, MA||$347K||3||2.5||1,505|
|119 Linden St Everett, MA||$348K||3||2.5||1,505|
|17 Devens St Everett, MA||$325K||3||1||1,712|
|38 Liberty St Everett, MA||$354K||3||1.5||1,892|
Nearby Schools in Everett
K-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
K-8 & ungraded0.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!