- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 1,546 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $163,300
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- Finished basement, 144 sqft
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Partially Finished, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Basement Type \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Conveniences \ Walk to Bus Lines, Conveniences \ Walk to Shopping, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Crushed Stone, Exterior \ Vinyl Siding, Fuel Type \ Electric, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(S), Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 1, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 2, Laundry Room Access \ Hook-Up In Unit 3, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Storage Access \ None, Style \ Other - Other, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,796 sqft
- Parcel #: M:104 B:19 L:65
- Zillow Home ID: 57931392
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $130-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is valued 52% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 65% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.3% higher than in Meriden, and 248.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!