54 Lufkin St, Essex, MA 01929
For Sale: $2,225,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:4.5 baths
- Single Family:4,080 sq ft
- Lot:10.1 acres
- Year Built:1804
- Last Sold:Sep 2010 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow92
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Private School,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ University,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ Third Floor,BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,COOLING \ None,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Barn/Stable,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Granite,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HEATING \ Propane,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ None,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Farmland,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Marsh,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s),LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Study,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,OTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor,OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Colonial,STYLE \ Farmhouse,
- Exterior MaterialWood
- MLS #MA1704
- Parcel #M:0015 B:0017 L:0000
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Zillow Home ID56917634
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,799,881||$1.44M – $2.29M||+$163,566||$441||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,412/mo||$1.5K – $6.8K/mo||+$34||$0.84||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts 01929 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.9% rise for Town of Essex as a whole. Among 01929 homes, this home is 373.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 112.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01929 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% higher than in Town of Essex, and 93.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01929 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Essex.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01929 home values.
Neighborhood for 54 Lufkin Street
- 49 Lebaron Rd UNIT 3 Essex, MA$749K33.51,644
- 10 Harlow St Essex, MA$492K32.52,428
- 28 Lebaron Rd Essex, MA$413K22.01,811
- 25 Lufkin St Essex, MA$543K32.01,330
- 22 Lufkin St Essex, MA$387K33.01,779
- 153 Eastern Ave Essex, MA$354K31.01,611
- 18 Lufkin St Essex, MA$255K21.0948
- 374 Concord St Gloucester, MA$331K31.01,664
- 27 Andrews Ct Gloucester, MA$310K31.0983
- 667 Essex Ave Gloucester, MA$560K42.53,041
- 6 Lufkin St Essex, MA$581K31.51,600
- 108 Eastern Ave Essex, MA$307K21.0972
- 47 Lebaron Rd UNIT 1 Essex, MA$397K21.0902
- 3 Lufkin Point Rd Essex, MA$1.45M43.55,008
- 8 Sumac Dr Essex, MA$262K21.01,086
- 6 Sumac Dr Essex, MA$276K21.0900
- 11 Woodman St Gloucester, MA--2--871
- 2 Sumac Dr Essex, MA$487K32.52,070
- 7 Sumac Dr Essex, MA$757K31.04,956
- 107 Eastern Ave # R Essex, MA$380K32.01,788
Nearby Schools in Town of Essex
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005