- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1932
- Views: 3,086 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $550,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $153
- AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Walk to, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), HEATING \ Propane, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Propane Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ None, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Easements, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Flood Plain, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Cottage, TERMS_FEATURE \ Seller W/Participate, WARRANTY \ No
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 3,605 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0026 B:0000 L:0090A
- Zillow Home ID: 56959358
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $685K-2.45M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01966 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Rockport as a whole. Among 01966 homes, this home is valued 197.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 51.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01966, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Rockport, and 23.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01966 home values.
|56 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$1.02M||3||2||1,658|
|33 Straitsmouth Way Rockport, MA||$757K||3||2||1,543|
|Lighthouse Ln Rockport, MA||--||Studio||--||--|
|1 Lighthouse Ln Rockport, MA||$709K||3||2||1,650|
|58 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$1.48M||4||2.5||3,942|
|52 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$1.16M||5||2||2,347|
|60 Marmion Way # R Rockport, MA||$1.16M||4||4||3,776|
|29 Straitsmouth Way Rockport, MA||$1.35M||5||4.5||4,500|
|3 Lighthouse Ln Rockport, MA||$884K||3||3||2,428|
|62 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||--||3||2||1,832|
|Marmion Way Rockport, MA||--||--||--||--|
|53 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$933K||2||1.5||1,128|
|2 Gap Head Rd Rockport, MA||$2.43M||6||4.5||6,844|
|8 Gap Head Rd UNIT B Rockport, MA||$305K||2||2||838|
|8 Gap Head Rd UNIT A Rockport, MA||$695K||3||2||1,761|
|8 Gap Head Rd UNIT C Rockport, MA||$271K||2||2||676|
|64 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$934K||2||2||1,748|
|48 Marmion Way Rockport, MA||$2.03M||5||3||4,668|
|4 Gap Head Rd Rockport, MA||$998K||2||1||1,199|
|6 Stone Haven Ln Rockport, MA||$506K||3||1.5||800|
Nearby Schools in Rockport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!