54 Mowry Ave, Norwich, CT 06360Studio, 2 baths, 1,901 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $57,000
- Price/sqft: $30
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Basement Type \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Cooling System Type \ None, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ None, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding(S), Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Central, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Electric, Laundry Room Access \ Basement Hook-Up, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Parking Type Description \ Off Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Recreational Facilities \ Pool, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ 2updown - Unit(S) per Floor, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,901 sqft
- Parcel #: 0019970001
- Zillow Home ID: 61992652
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Mowry Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2% lower than in Norwich, and 157.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 06360 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06360 home values.
- 48-50 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$186K332,016
- 59 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$118K31960
- 51 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$112K211,267
- 65 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT--31960
- 39 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$160K412,256
- 38 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$163K322,028
- 37 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$101K21603
- 62 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$109K311,326
- 75 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$171K321,560
- 87 Whittington Ave Norwich, CT--------
- 91 Whittington Ave Norwich, CT$142K311,344
- 28 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$116K41.51,668
- 97 Whittington Ave Norwich, CT--------
- 76 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$132K311,479
- 68 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$177K31.51,542
- 75 Whittington Ave Norwich, CT$140K311,108
- 101 Whittington Ave Norwich, CT$106K31.51,585
- James St Norwich, CT$138K321,276
- 25 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$121K31960
- 24 Mowry Ave Norwich, CT$126K421,955
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!