- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
54 N High St, Derry, NH 030383 beds, 2 baths, 1,512 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $90,500
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Parcel #: DERY M:29 B:124
- Zillow Home ID: 86818847
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 N High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03038 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.3% lower than in Derry, and 11.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 03038 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Derry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03038 home values.
- 55 N High St Derry, NH$154K21.51,308
- 58 N High St Derry, NH$312K543,958
- 57 N High St Derry, NH$200K32.51,312
- 60 N High St Derry, NH$178K311,656
- 62 N High St Derry, NH$208K32.52,029
- 45 N High St Derry, NH$217K32.52,064
- 64 N High St Derry, NH$182K321,774
- 64 N High St Derry, NH$205K321,774
- 81 N High St UNIT 8 Derry, NH$180K221,951
- 66 N High St Derry, NH$237K432,800
- 66 N High St Derry, NH$180K322,240
- 68 N High St Derry, NH$163K21.51,512
- 71 N High St UNIT 10 Derry, NH$241K232,136
- 71 N High St UNIT 15 Derry, NH$238K22.52,144
- 71 N High St # 15 Derry, NH$237K22.52,144
- 71 N High St UNIT 15 Derry, NH$180K21.52,144
- 71 N High St # 7 Derry, NH$243K232,221
- 71 N High St UNIT 3 Derry, NH$236K22.52,211
- 71 N High St UNIT 2 Derry, NH$238K22.52,211
- 71 N High St UNIT 10 Derry, NH$231K22.51,970
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292