54 Polk Rd, Warwick, RI 028893 beds, 1 bath, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.4 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $246,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:326 B:0159 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 66034106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Polk Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02889 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 46.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.2% higher than in Warwick, and 32.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02889 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02889 home values.
- 62 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$170K421,138
- 72 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$168K31994
- 82 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$167K311,076
- 63 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$170K51994
- 92 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$189K32994
- 75 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$174K21994
- 93 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$210K31.51,050
- 160 Amherst Rd Warwick, RI$195K321,591
- 102 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$236K321,480
- 103 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$177K21.5970
- 112 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$170K321,946
- 113 Polk Rd Warwick, RI$171K31.5970
- 60 Bowman Dr Warwick, RI$143K311,336
- 48 Bowman Dr Warwick, RI$140K31.51,004
- 174 Amherst Rd Warwick, RI$155K311,028
- 171 Amherst Rd Warwick, RI$165K311,320
- 91 Hilton Rd Warwick, RI$184K321,290
- 107 Hilton Rd Warwick, RI$167K311,380
- 110 Hilton Rd Warwick, RI$208K31.51,316
- 47 Bowman Dr Warwick, RI$188K311,028
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292