- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 3,476 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $235,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $180
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COOLING \ Central Air, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0061 B:0144
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 56108567
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $231-343K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01960 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% increase for Peabody as a whole. Among 01960 homes, this home is valued 8.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 10.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01960, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Peabody, and 51.5% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01960 home values.
|52 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$323K||3||2||1,178|
|56 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$425K||3||2||2,772|
|55 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$385K||4||2||2,150|
|53 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$306K||3||1.5||1,296|
|50 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$375K||4||1.5||2,140|
|51 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$356K||2||1.5||2,156|
|59 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$430K||4||2||2,150|
|11 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$317K||3||1||1,696|
|58 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$387K||4||2||2,448|
|13 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$321K||3||2||1,652|
|61 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$450K||4||3||2,814|
|48 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$295K||3||1||1,040|
|49 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$318K||4||1||1,672|
|15 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$310K||3||1||1,296|
|327 Lowell St Peabody, MA||$282K||3||1||1,296|
|325 Lowell St Peabody, MA||$315K||3||1||1,581|
|345 Lowell St Peabody, MA||$307K||1||1||1,490|
|17 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$313K||2||1||1,512|
|60 Proctor Cir Peabody, MA||$363K||3||2||1,764|
|323 Lowell St Peabody, MA||$314K||4||2.5||1,296|
Nearby Schools in Peabody
K-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!