- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1880
- Views: 3,262 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $385,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $257
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH3_LEVEL \ Third Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Other (See Remarks), ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Pine, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Forced Air, HOT_WATER \ Other (See Remarks), HOT_WATER \ Tankless, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Attached, STYLE \ Victorian, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0018 B:0037 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 56951163
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-550K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01950 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.6% rise for Newburyport as a whole. Among 01950 homes, this home is valued 10.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Newburyport, and 90.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01950 home values.
|56 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$344K||2||2||1,274|
|57 Federal St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$456K||3||2||2,070|
|57 Federal St Newburyport, MA||$442K||3||2||2,070|
|57 Federal St UNIT 1 Newburyport, MA||$257K||2||1||1,040|
|59 Federal St Newburyport, MA||$460K||3||2.5||1,464|
|58 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$402K||--||--||--|
|58 Prospect St UNIT B Newburyport, MA||$247K||3||1||1,247|
|58 Prospect St UNIT A Newburyport, MA||$167K||1||1||687|
|60 Prospect St # B Newburyport, MA||$248K||3||1||1,310|
|60 Prospect St UNIT A Newburyport, MA||$277K||3||2||1,571|
|59 Prospect St UNIT A Newburyport, MA||$170K||1||1||456|
|59 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$172K||1||1||456|
|59 Prospect St # 1 Newburyport, MA||$172K||1||1||456|
|59 Prospect St UNIT C Newburyport, MA||$357K||2||2||1,240|
|59 Prospect St UNIT B Newburyport, MA||$181K||1||1||514|
|51 Federal St UNIT 51 Newburyport, MA||$595K||3||2.5||2,265|
|61 Federal St UNIT 2 Newburyport, MA||$369K||3||1||1,362|
|61 Federal St UNIT 3 Newburyport, MA||$272K||1||1||1,260|
|62 Prospect St Newburyport, MA||$340K||3||1||1,238|
|1R Horton St UNIT 1R Newburyport, MA||$456K||3||2.5||2,100|
Nearby Schools in Newburyport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!