- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Views: 3,466 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $250,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED5_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, FAM_DSCRP \ Closet, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Heated, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Trash compactor
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,564 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:000043 T:L04360
- Zillow Home ID: 56498386
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $285-400K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01854 home values will increase 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Lowell as a whole. Among 01854 homes, this home is valued 69.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.9% less than in Lowell, and 18.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01854 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lowell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01854 home values.
|57 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||--||--||--||--|
|51 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||--||--||--||--|
|46 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||$295K||4||5||2,108|
|65 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||$253K||3||2||1,372|
|40 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||$286K||4||3||1,944|
|41 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||$178K||2||1||690|
|36 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||$266K||4||1||1,536|
|50 Melrose Ave Lowell, MA||$168K||2||1.5||876|
|66 Shirley Ave Lowell, MA||$274K||2||2||1,752|
|39 Townsend Ave Lowell, MA||$294K||4||4||1,976|
|45 Townsend Ave Lowell, MA||$286K||3||2||1,714|
|48 Melrose Ave UNIT 48 Lowell, MA||$170K||2||1.5||876|
|29 Townsend Ave Lowell, MA||$256K||3||2||1,400|
|50 Melrose Ave Lowell, MA||$273K||2||1.5||--|
|27 Townsend Ave Lowell, MA||$297K||3||2||1,400|
|42 Melrose Ave Lowell, MA||$196K||2||1||825|
|51 Townsend Ave Lowell, MA||$284K||3||2||1,714|
|36 Melrose Ave Lowell, MA||$209K||2||1||1,090|
|59 Melrose Ave Lowell, MA||$245K||4||1||1,560|
|53 Melrose Ave Lowell, MA||$280K||4||2||1,925|
Nearby Schools in Lowell
PK-4 & ungraded0.5 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!