54 Summer St# 72, Malden, MA 02148
Sold on 12/3/12: $1
- Bedrooms:52 beds
- Bathrooms:57.5 baths
- Single Family:29,147 sq ft
- Lot:0.54 acres
- Year Built:1900
- Last Sold:Dec 2012 for $1
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- # Stories4.0
- Unit Count62
- Zillow Home ID56518476
- Parcel #M:022 B:130 L:019
- Room Count118
- Days on Zillow385
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$3,089,812||$2.16M – $3.89M||+$90,534||$106||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,389/mo||$1.4K – $4.8K/mo||+$26||$0.08||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 02148 home values will rise 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is valued 907.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 100% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02148 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% greater than in Malden, and 43.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
Neighborhood for 54 Summer Street # 72
Nearby Schools in Malden
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Beebe School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 0.3 mi
- Malden High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Malden ELC (assigned) PK-K & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Ferryway School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.0 mi
- Forestdale School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Salemwood School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 1.5 mi
- Linden School (assigned) K-8 & ungraded 2.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005