54 Sycaway Ave, Troy, NY 121802 beds, 1 bath, 1,212 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home boasts a roomy eat-in kitchen with new flooring, adjacent to an inviting wood-paneled dining room with energy star sliding windows.
The bathroom has a cherry vanity and bath fitter shower enclosure with sliding glass doors installed new in 2006 while the master bedroom easily accommodates a king sized bed and offers plenty of closet space.
The generous living room with picture window offers many decorative possibilities and up-stairs you will find an expansion attic suitable for finishing that may house extra bedrooms, office space or the master suite you have always dreamed of.
In the dry basement is a large cedar closet, washer, dryer, and a Weill McLain gas fired boiler and 50 gallon hot water tank perfect for long hot showers installed new in 2006. Taking into consideration the windows were replaced with tilt in thermal pane double hung energy star models in 2005, you will save plenty on your utility bills.
The one car attached garage offers plenty of storage space and garage door opener with remote.
This well maintained home within walking distance of Cooper?s Pond and close to RPI, hospitals, and Frear Park has hard wood floors through-out complimented by natural wood trim and moldings, with ceiling fans in the bedrooms and dining room.
Parents of elementary aged children will appreciate being able to send your kids to Troy School 18.
The back yard?s landscaped park-like setting on a .54 acre lot is perfect for entertaining and family barbeques with a sheltered patio and invisible fencing for man?s best friend.
For more information or if you?d like to call 54 Sycaway Avenue home, please call Kevin Brown at Bird Realty at 518-331-0608.
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $127
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Town of Brunswick, School 18.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 220010100800160030000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32244085
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Sycaway Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12180, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 204.9% greater than in Brunswick, and 11.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12180 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12180 home values.
- 83 Mitchell St Troy, NY--------
- 19 Michael St Troy, NY$123K211,040
- 50 Sycaway Ave Troy, NY$155K211,247
- 14 Horton Ave Troy, NY$116K411,300
- 50 Mellon Ave Troy, NY$97K211,038
- 24 Michael St Troy, NY$86K21780
- 12 Horton Ave Troy, NY$150K411,385
- 18 Horton Ave Troy, NY$159K321,148
- 51 Sycaway Ave Troy, NY$153K211,151
- 24 Horton Ave Troy, NY$125K121,100
- 1 Coolidge Ave Troy, NY$155K31.52,005
- 10 Horton Ave Troy, NY$118K311,188
- 45 Mellon Ave Troy, NY--------
- 22 Michael St Troy, NY$127K211,040
- 43 Mellon Ave Troy, NY$220K42.51,862
- 8 Horton Ave Troy, NY$128K321,943
- 47 Mellon Ave Troy, NY$197K621,898
- 2 Coolidge Ave Troy, NY$113K411,616
- 35 Mellon Ave Troy, NY$194K322,446
- 58 Mellon Ave Troy, NY$124K21768
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.