A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1996
- Views: 2,330 all time views
- HOA Fee: $227
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 446 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $629,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $459
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Slate, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, Water \ Heater - Gas
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,371 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 02255020
- Zillow Home ID: 19472829
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $600-729K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 3.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 4.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|50 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$573K||2||2||1,164|
|58 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$689K||4||3||1,522|
|51 Glistening Ct Milpitas, CA||$580K||2||2||1,164|
|55 Glistening Ct Milpitas, CA||$655K||3||3||1,371|
|62 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$699K||4||3||1,522|
|59 Glistening Ct Milpitas, CA||$695K||4||3||1,522|
|63 Glistening Ct Milpitas, CA||$700K||4||3||1,522|
|61 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$687K||4||3||1,522|
|290 Gemstone Way Milpitas, CA||$572K||2||2||1,164|
|70 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$573K||2||2||1,164|
|66 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$655K||3||2.5||1,371|
|57 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$642K||3||2.5||1,371|
|67 Glistening Ct Milpitas, CA||$623K||3||2.5||1,371|
|294 Gemstone Way Milpitas, CA||$624K||3||2.5||1,371|
|71 Glistening Ct Milpitas, CA||$572K||2||2||1,164|
|53 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$564K||2||2||1,164|
|298 Gemstone Way Milpitas, CA||$664K||4||3||1,522|
|73 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$562K||2||2||1,164|
|65 Twinkle Ct Milpitas, CA||$673K||4||3||1,522|
|287 Diamond Way Milpitas, CA||$605K||3||3||1,371|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.