54 Winslow Park Dr, Baltimore, MD 212283 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,474 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 1989 for $112,500
- Finished basement, 200 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Assigned Outdoor Parking, Cable-ready, Den/Study, Eat-in Kitchen, Fenced, Living/Dining Combo, No pets, Non-smoking, On-Site Maintenance, Sewer-Public, Utility Room, Water-Public, Window Coverings
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 012000000687
- Zillow Home ID: 36233711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 54 Winslow Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 21228 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 10.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.3% higher than in Catonsville, and 40.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 21228 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Catonsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21228 home values.
- 52 Winslow Park Dr Baltimore, MD$206K--31,440
- 56 Winslow Park Dr Baltimore, MD$210K--2.51,440
- 49 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$207K--2.51,440
- 47 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$213K42.51,440
- 45 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$208K431,800
- 41 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$241K32.52,160
- 39 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$213K--2.51,440
- 37 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$212K--2.51,440
- 35 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$215K--31,440
- 33 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$251K431,440
- 51 Winslow Park Dr Baltimore, MD$216K--2.51,440
- 53 Winslow Park Dr Baltimore, MD$212K--2.51,440
- 55 Winslow Park Dr Baltimore, MD$217K--2.51,440
- 4 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$205K32.51,120
- 45 Winslow Park Dr Baltimore, MD$233K432,130
- 42 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$218K--31,440
- 40 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$219K--2.51,440
- 38 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$232K341,400
- 36 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$215K--2.51,440
- 34 Badger Gate Ct Baltimore, MD$200K--21,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.