- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 5,939 all time views
- HOA Fee: $110
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $1,598,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $480
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ None, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Pillars/Posts/Piers, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Golf Course, HOA Amenities \ Gym/ Exercise Facility, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Countertop - Other, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Double, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Golf Course, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,330 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 066490350
- Zillow Home ID: 15589098
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.39-1.95M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 103.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 90.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
|580 Bayhill Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.43M||4||2.5||3,000|
|500 Bayhill Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.95M||4||3||4,580|
|15 Turnberry Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.9M||5||3||4,890|
|241 Turnberry Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.51M||5||3||3,440|
|231 Turnberry Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.49M||5||2.5||3,630|
|2 Bayhill Pl Half Moon Bay, CA||$812K||2||2.5||1,580|
|2231 Bayhill Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.18M||4||5||4,720|
|19 Turnberry Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.51M||4||2.5||3,550|
|11 Turnberry Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.61M||4||3||4,090|
|4 Bayhill Pl Half Moon Bay, CA||$899K||2||3||1,750|
|260 Turnberry Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.38M||3||3||2,900|
|6 Bayhill Pl Half Moon Bay, CA||$898K||3||3||1,750|
|250 Turnberry Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.31M||4||3||2,640|
|8 Bayhill Pl Half Moon Bay, CA||$896K||3||3||1,750|
|240 Turnberry Rd Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.41M||5||4||2,960|
|9 Turnberry Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.95M||5||3.5||4,710|
|1 Bayhill Pl Half Moon Bay, CA||$898K||3||3||1,750|
|5 Turnberry Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.86M||4||3.5||4,440|
|2221 Bayhill Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$2.06M||6||6.5||5,550|
|3 Turnberry Ct Half Moon Bay, CA||$1.87M||3||2.5||4,900|
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!