540 Breckenridge Dr, Aurora, IL 605044 beds, 3 baths, 3,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- 9/20 1pm-4pm
- Lot: 8,341 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- 498 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $400,000
- Price/sqft: $92
- MLS #: 08661212
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 504 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- New Granite Kitchen, New Carpeting, New Windows, Exterior painted in 2006, Roof Treated, Hardwood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,363 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0730409001
- Zillow Home ID: 4519077
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 540 Breckenridge Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60504, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54% lower than in Aurora, and 10.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 60504 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Aurora.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60504 home values.
- 550 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL$347K42.52,552
- 541 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$410K433,083
- 2492 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$361K42.52,500
- 2482 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$413K533,440
- 601 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$347K42.52,574
- 2472 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$328K42.52,516
- 560 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL$344K42.52,495
- 481 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL$314K42.52,382
- 2481 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$418K53.53,316
- 2462 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$352K42.52,502
- 621 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$426K433,404
- 2471 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$389K52.52,969
- 570 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL$392K533,004
- 520 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$365K432,711
- 461 Breckenridge Dr Aurora, IL$321K42.52,510
- 560 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$418K433,394
- 600 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$387K533,119
- 2461 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$334K42.52,548
- 629 Waterbury Dr Aurora, IL$359K42.52,511
- 2452 Whitehall Ct Aurora, IL$369K432,532
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!