- Built in 1991
- Views: 965 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $259,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $370
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Tennis Court
- Amenities \ Bbq/Picnic Area, Amenities \ Bike/Jog Path, Amenities \ Billiard Room, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Exterior Lighting, Amenities \ Heated Pool, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Sauna, Amenities \ Tennis, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Amenities \ Vehicle Wash Area, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Cbs Construction, Construction Type \ Pre-Cast Concrete Construction, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Barbeque, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Exterior Features \ Storm/Security Shutters, Floor Description \ Carpet Floors, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Folio Number \ 01-42-06-056-0380, Garage Description \ Detached, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ Custom Mirrors, Interior Features \ Elevator, Interior Features \ Fire Sprinklers, Interior Features \ First Floor Entry, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable Tv, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Landscaping/Lawn Maintenance, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Maintenance Includes \ Pest Control Interior, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Pets Allowed \ No, Property Detached \ Yes, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Daily Rentals, Restrictions \ Exterior Alterations, Section \ 6, Security Information \ Card Entry, Security Information \ Lobby Secured, Security Information \ Private Guards, Status \ Active-Available, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Terms Considered \ Owner Financing, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Association \ Homeowners, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ East Of Us1, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit Design \ Substantially Remodeled, Unit View \ Garden View, Water Access \ None, Waterfront Description \ Bay Front, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0142060560380
- Zillow Home ID: 43872641
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $142-540K.
Market guideZillow predicts Brickell home values will rise 3.9% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Brickell homes, this home is valued 32.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brickell, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.5% lower than in Miami, and 152.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brickell home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brickell home values.
|Other Units in this Building (386)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 540 Brickell Key Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!