540 Seastorm Dr, Redwood City, CA 940653 beds, 3 baths, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,146 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $965,000
- Price/sqft: $519
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 470 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Parcel #: 095410270
- Zillow Home ID: 15618580
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 540 Seastorm Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94065, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% less than in Redwood City, and 2.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94065 home values.
- 536 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.09M32.51,630
- 544 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.1M32.51,630
- 537 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.08M42.51,860
- 533 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.03M32.51,630
- 537 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.14M42.51,860
- 529 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.11M42.51,860
- 532 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.14M42.51,860
- 541 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.09M32.51,630
- 548 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.1M42.51,860
- 541 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.08M32.51,550
- 537 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.08M42.51,860
- 545 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.07M32.51,550
- 525 Osprey Dr Redwood City, CA$1.15M32.51,550
- 533 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.12M42.51,810
- 528 Seastorm Dr Redwood City, CA$1.11M32.51,550
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.